A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erina Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erina Lin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erina Lin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erina May Lin MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Erina M. Lin practice?
- Dr. Erina Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Erina Lin practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists and Los Angeles Pediatricians.