A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erina Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erina Lin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erina Lin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erina May Lin MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Erina M. Lin practice?
- Dr. Erina Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erina Lin practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists and Los Angeles Pediatricians.