Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erina Lin
Dr. Erina Lin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Lin is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Erina Lin has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Erina Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Virgina Lee
Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi5
Dr. Stephen Feig
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi50
Dr. Ewald Stiehm
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi56