A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erinn Beagin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erinn Beagin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erinn Beagin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Beagin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Beagin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beagin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erinn E. Beagin practice?
- Dr. Erinn Beagin practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near East Windsor, NJ.