Dr. Erinn Beagin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Erinn Beagin?

Posted on November 16th, 2016

Dr. Beagin was my parents' geriatrician for many years before my mom died in January. She provided compassionate care for both of my parents -- my mom suffered from a chronic disease and my dad has severe dementia. Dr. Beagin was incredibly kind and knowledgeable and was a great help to me, especially after my mom passed. I have recommended her to others seeking a great geriatric doctor. Her staff is also incredible.

Great Down to Earth Doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2012

Practial, friendly and warm doctor. Great support staff willing to go the extra mile.

Posted on September 13th, 2010

Had chest pains (later I learned that they were partly caused by esophageal ulcers from daily aspirin). She thought my problems were mostly psychological. Very disappointing.

Posted on August 13th, 2010

Great doctor, friendly, knowledgeable and prompt. She is not afraid to refer to specialists or ask for another opinion, if need be. Doesn't just push a med and leave the room. She has been diligent with me in diagnosing my complicated issues and not blown me off like others have in the past.

Exceptional

Posted on April 23rd, 2010

Dr. Beagin is a very caring doctor. I get very good care and she always listen to me. Wish we had more doctors like her.

Posted on November 4th, 2009

I would not ever suggest you see this doctor for any type of care. She is so knowledgeable that she had to leave the room when seeing me to call her husband for advice. I assume he is a doctor as well, at least I hope. I would like to see a doctor that knows what they are talking able. She is also extremely loud and brash. I have heard her curse in the office on multiple occasions. Not very professional if you ask me.

Posted on October 16th, 2017