A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erinn Maury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erinn Maury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erinn Maury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maury graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Maury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- University Of Md Medical System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erinn E Maury MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Erinn E. Maury practice?
- Dr. Erinn Maury has 1 office location.
Dr. Erinn Maury practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Rheumatologists.