Dr. Erinn Morgan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erinn Morgan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 3rd, 2017

I had been seeing Dr. Morgan for a few years now. I never had a problem with her. She was always kind of straight to the point which was ok with. She had dismissed a few concerns I had previously but I didnt really pay much attention to it. I found out that I was pregnant and scheduled my 8 week appointment . About 5 days later I started bleeding, cramping, and had a negative urine pregnancy test. I tried to get into the officer but they close at 12pm on fridays (had no clue) So I went to the ER. they did a blood test told me i was still pregnant but to see my OB on monday. I got in and Dr. Morgan did a very quick exam and asked what was happening. So I explained to her the situation and she questioned my twice in a very condescending tone as to why I went to the ER. she dismissed my concerns and almost treated me like I wasn't even pregnant at all. Later that day I got my hCG results back and they were too low meaning I had miscarried. When I was given the results the office staff said "Your levels are at a 1 so you're good". I informed her that was bad and she was very confused and put me on hold a few times. I felt very dismissed and 0 compassion in regards to my miscarriage. When I asked about what do I do now she just said I can try again if I want and then hung up. A few days later I called to cancel my 8 week ultrasound and the office staff tried to convince me to reschedule until I told her what had just happened. She then questioned me about the whole experience until I told her everything to which she replied "Oh yeah, I see it in your file. Ok ill cancel it bye" and then immediately hung up the phone. I felt not cared for and just tossed aside as if I was lying about everything and had no reason to be concerned. I will never go back to this Dr. or office ever again.

February 3rd, 2016

I love Dr Morgan. I think she is very kind and compassionate!

April 26th, 2017