A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erinn Stauter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erinn Christine Stauter MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Erinn C. Stauter practice?
- Dr. Erinn Stauter has 1 office location.
Dr. Erinn Stauter practices Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.