inactive

Erinne A Graham MD Patient Reviews

4.7

July 7th, 2012
I love Dr. Graham. She is awesome. She will be my OB/GYN forever. The office time was a little long but its bc she likes to talk and spend time with her patients. I didnt mind as much bc I knew she was spending good time with her other patients. Again, I will also have her as my OB/GYN as long as I can.

January 22nd, 2010
Dr. Graham did my abdominal myomectomy and removed 38 fibroid tumors. I had zero complications. The horizontal bikini-line incision healed BEAUTIFULLY and quickly and is barely visible three years later. I was back teaching dance and swimming on the 7th week after recovery and had no problems. To my knowledge, I developed NO adhesions or scar tissue. If I had to have abdominal surgery again, I would actually try to find where Dr. Graham is located and go there for her surgical skills.