Dr. Erlan Toulegenov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erlan Toulegenov?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 12th, 2014

More than eyes behind a mask

I have never encountered a doctor as caring and as thorough as Dr. Toulegenov. Who could even expect an anesthesiologist to come to your room post surgery to check on your condition? He in fact pulled up a chair and emphasized how important it was for me to order his surgery notes so I could be an informed patient should I ever require surgery in the future. My surgery was not what I feared, but rather the after effects of anesthesia. Dr. Toulegenov was masterful in dissecting my history and provided me with the best results after I woke up-- no illness, no delays in rehabilitation. Truly a great doctor and very deep human being.

October 22nd, 2015