Learn more about Dr. Erle Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erle Austin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erle Austin, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Austin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Austin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erle H. Austin practice?
Dr. Erle Austin practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Congenital Cardiac Surgery, Pediatrics, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Adult Medicine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Louisville Surgeons, Louisville Pediatricians, and Louisville Family Physicians.