A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erlinda Cachola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erlinda Cachola is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cachola graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Cachola has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kuakini Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erlinda Cachola MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erlinda Cachola practice?
- Dr. Erlinda Cachola has 1 office location.
Dr. Erlinda Cachola practices Internal Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists.