A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erlinda De Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Leon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Leon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erlinda De Leon, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. De Leon graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. De Leon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Medical Center at Franklin
- Medical Center at Scottsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erlinda F De Leon MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Erlinda F. De Leon practice?
- Dr. Erlinda De Leon has 1 office location.
Dr. Erlinda De Leon practices Radiology near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Radiologists.