Dr. Erlinda Marasigan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erlinda Marasigan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Erlinda Marasigan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 1st, 2016

Longest wait in waiting room additional 30 minute wait in the room. Dr. Erlinda needs to retire to old to work. Kept repeating herself.

October 2nd, 2015

Dr. Marasigan does not give me adequate explanations for my treatments and ailments. At times, her answers to my questions are far off the mark, or she takes offense if I question her explanations. I ask her questions to better understand the treatments or to ask about alternative treatments. The wait times are extremely long and whenever her staff promises to call me back, they fail to do so. It is difficult to make an appointment, given that most of the time the line is busy. Recently, I ended up going to an urgent care facility where I received a quick and accurate diagnosis with thorough explanations from the doctor.

April 27th, 2015

Seek better care as soon as possible

I finally reached the breaking point with this doctor. If you're told your appointment is for 4pm, it's likely 7:30-8pm. Basically, the appointment times given are fake. Every time I've been there, patients sit in the small waiting room comparing wait times and openly complaining. Most folks have been sitting there for 2 to 3 hours. On Friday, I finally walked out after sitting in a stiff chair for over 2 hours, and this was after being in a car accident with severe back pain. Please don't select this doctor as your provider. It will only take 10-15 minutes to select another provider. If you have health insurance, use it to seek a better qualified physician, and one who can run an office efficiently. This doctor and her husband are in their 70s and clearly not up to managing their practice or patients. Hills Physician's Group needs to get after these doctors. I can't believe this passes for medical care. I won't be able to learn anything about my test results until the info is received by my new doctor and that will be weeks from now. Please look at other sites where this doctor has been reviewed and you will find a history of reviews complaining about horrible wait times and lack of follow up.

January 21st, 2015

Overbooking guaranteed.

Patients are overbooked on a repeated basis.

April 21st, 2014

Terrible doctor

I finally got through I have been sick and need my meds I have been to the ER 2 times I was told I couldn't get an appointment until the second week of june! I will be calling my provider for a new doctor ASAP

March 21st, 2013

Mrs

Find another doctor, these doctors are idiots! They speak limited english and don't seem to understand anything you say.

June 7th, 2012

Ok Doctor, lousy wait times

The doctors in this office seem to consist of a husband/wife team who are near retirement. The office itself is in an ok/safe place, but when you go in, everything feels old and run down. The wait times are awful. If you aren't the first patient in, be prepared with a book or something, because you will wait and wait. The office staff is terrible to deal with. They don't call to tell you anything, if you leave a message, it will get lost, and if they promise a callback, it will NEVER happen. The nurses are nice enough to my kids, but I had to take them in for lice one time, and she made a pretty big show of washing her hands after touching their hair (I didn't actually blame her, we were pretty freaked out too). The doctors are old, they seem like they know what they're doing, but my husband and I do end up questioning some of their methods, which don't necessarily seem up-to-date, plus their beside manner could be better. If you don't mind their brusqeness, then they're all right. As a side note, I find them hard to understand, but that obviously doesn't interfere with their abilities, just my ability to really comprehend what to do with the information they're giving me, some of which I simply miss. Honestly, I don't call them unless I am forced to, and the lice incident was more than a year ago, and that's the last time anyone but my husband has been in to seem them. I avoid them as much as possible. I have a call into them now, awaiting a callback, which I don't actually expect to happen, knowing their office staff. All in all, I don't like this office, and need to make a change, but the doctors themsevles are competent.

April 27th, 2011

Dr. E. Marasigan is the best doctor I have been to in years. Wait time is long, but she is worth waiting on.

February 22nd, 2017