Family Physicians, General Practitioner

9624 Elk Grove Florin Rd
Elk Grove, CA 95624
916-685-7500
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Terrible doctor  |  show details
by mad patient on Apr 21st, 2014

I finally got through I have been sick and need my meds I have been to the ER 2 times I was told I couldn't get an appointment until the second week of june! I will be calling my provider for a new doctor ASAP

|  Mrs  |  show details
by Patty D on Mar 21st, 2013

Find another doctor, these doctors are idiots! They speak limited english and don't seem to understand anything you say.

|  Ok Doctor, lousy wait times  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

The doctors in this office seem to consist of a husband/wife team who are near retirement. The office itself is in an ok/safe place, but when you go in, everything feels old and run down. The wait times are awful. If you aren't the first patient in, be prepared with a book or something, because you will wait and wait. The office staff is terrible to deal with. They don't call to tell you anything, if you leave a message, it will get lost, and if they promise a callback, it will NEVER happen. The nurses are nice enough to my kids, but I had to take them in for lice one time, and she made a pretty big show of washing her hands after touching their hair (I didn't actually blame her, we were pretty freaked out too). The doctors are old, they seem like they know what they're doing, but my husband and I do end up questioning some of their methods, which don't necessarily seem up-to-date, plus their beside manner could be better. If you don't mind their brusqeness, then they're all right. As a side note, I find them hard to understand, but that obviously doesn't interfere with their abilities, just my ability to really comprehend what to do with the information they're giving me, some of which I simply miss. Honestly, I don't call them unless I am forced to, and the lice incident was more than a year ago, and that's the last time anyone but my husband has been in to seem them. I avoid them as much as possible. I have a call into them now, awaiting a callback, which I don't actually expect to happen, knowing their office staff. All in all, I don't like this office, and need to make a change, but the doctors themsevles are competent.

|  Hollie V.  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2012

I just signed up with Health Net Health Insurance and chose Dr. Erlinda Marasigan as my primary doctor. On April 9, 2012, I called Dr. Marasigan's office to make a new patient appointment. I was feeling very ill and was hoping to get seen soon. As the phone rang about 10 times, the receptionist picked up the phone and said very rudely "Can you hold"? Before I could even say yes, I was put on hold for exactly 5 minutes as I waited and looked at my phone to see how long I was on hold. When she finally came back, she said "How can i help you?" again very rushed and rudely. "Can I make an appointment"? "What's your client number"? "I'm a new patient". "I have to call you back". "Ok, when because I have been on hold for 5 minutes"? "In 5 minutes". It is now almost 2 days later and I still have NOT received a call back! I can't believe how unprofessional this receptionist was! She never said hello or even apologized and also NEVER has called me back to make an appointment. I called Health Net back right away and chose another doctor! I never write reviews but I feel it is my duty to let the public, who is looking for a doctor to NOT chose this doctor's office due to the unprofessionalism and carlessness of their staff. I would still be waiting if I did not call my insurance back and chose antoher doctor. I hope Dr. Marasigan reads this so that she knows what kind of receptionist she has speaking to her clients and possible clients. Because of her receptionist, she lost me as a client and any referrals I may have brought her.

|  show details
Apr 27th, 2011

Dr. E. Marasigan is the best doctor I have been to in years. Wait time is long, but she is worth waiting on.