A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erlinda Navarro-Oca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erlinda Navarro-Oca is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erlinda Navarro-Oca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarro-Oca graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Navarro-Oca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erlinda Manlapaz Navarro-Oca MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Erlinda M. Navarro-Oca practice?
- Dr. Erlinda Navarro-Oca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erlinda Navarro-Oca practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Endocrinologists.