Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Oakwood Ambulatory LLC
7300 N Canton Center Rd
Canton, MI 48187
734-454-8001
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  THE WORST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2012

I waited 40 minutes in the waiting room and then another 30 minutes waiting for her to come into the room. She was very rude when she came in saying "I know your time is important, but so is mine". All she was interested in was her computer that she was trying to figure out. She keep saying, what are you here for? What are you here for? Why did I fill out all those forms when she wasn't going to read them? I wanted to run out of that office. As soon as I got home I called my insurance and changed my primary care doctor. I will never go to her again and anyone that goes there well good luck is all I can say. She is a very poor excuse for a doctor. She needs to retire ASAP. The staff was also very rude. They never looked up at me and never addressed me. And to boot----I paid my copay in cash asked for a receipt and 2 weeks later I received a bill saying I never paid my copy. What a joke this place is.

|  This doctor just didn't care  |  show details
May 29th, 2010

When I came to see her (my primary care physician at the time) for a minor problem, she warned me not to call her again about it and told me not to have her beeped. I had never had her beeped in the past! She was my PCP for about three years and a less pleasant physician, I cannot imagine.

|  excellent  |  show details
by Carol Draper on May 3rd, 2010

DR. Navarro has always been the best Dr. I have ever seen. She found the hidden cancer in my thyroid, and is so nice to everyone. I never wait long to see her and she always follows up with a phone call if needed. I know I can always count on her.

|  hypocrite  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2009

She belittle patients. She talks to patients without consideration. She should stay in a private clinic, because she has a bad attitude towards patients. I do not recommend you to her..