A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erlinda Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erlinda Reyes is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erlinda Reyes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Reyes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reyes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erlinda T. Reyes practice?
Dr. Erlinda Reyes practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.