A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erlinda Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erlinda Reyes is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erlinda Reyes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Reyes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erlinda Tablada Reyes MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Erlinda T. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Erlinda Reyes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Erlinda Reyes practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.