A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erlinda Zaballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erlinda Zaballero is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaballero
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Zaballero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaballero graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Zaballero has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erlinda P Zaballero MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Erlinda P. Zaballero practice?
- Dr. Erlinda Zaballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Erlinda Zaballero practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Saint Cloud, FL.
See Saint Cloud Family Physicians and Saint Cloud Primary Care Doctors.