A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erlinda Zaballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erlinda Zaballero is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaballero graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Zaballero has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erlinda P Zaballero MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Erlinda P. Zaballero practice?
- Dr. Erlinda Zaballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Erlinda Zaballero practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Saint Cloud, FL.
See Saint Cloud Primary Care Doctors.