A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erling Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erling Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erling Ho, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erling Ho MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erling Ho practice?
- Dr. Erling Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Erling Ho practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverside, IL.
See Riverside Orthopedic Surgeons.