A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erling Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erling Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erling Ho, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erling Ho MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erling Ho practice?
- Dr. Erling Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Erling Ho practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverside, IL.
See Riverside Orthopedic Surgeons.