A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erna Merlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erna Merlo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erna Merlo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Merlo graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion-Medicina, Asuncion,, Paraguay.
Dr. Merlo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erna Graciela Merlo MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erna G. Merlo practice?
- Dr. Erna Merlo has 1 office location.
Dr. Erna Merlo practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians and Fontana Geriatric Doctors.