Dr. Erna Nishime Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erna Nishime?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 31st, 2015

I have found Dr. Nishime to be very professional and extremely knowledgeable in the field of heart transplant service. Over the past 10 years, she has provided excellent, personal attention to my condition has given me time to be with my family that might have otherwise been lost. Her genuine concern, monitoring and advice allow me to live an independent, active life within the boundaries set by my heart condition. She has truly been a live saver and my Guardian Angles best partner.

February 15th, 2012