A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erna Waxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erna Waxman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erna Waxman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Waxman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erna Waxman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Erna Waxman practice?
- Dr. Erna Waxman has 1 office location.
Dr. Erna Waxman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.