Dr. Ernest Ajax MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 8th, 2015
The most arrogant and nasty doctor I have ever met. A disgrace to his profession If he does't like you he informs the office staff to make sure you do not get any help and that he refuses to see you. If you ask to see another doctor he makes sure that no one else will see you either. What a shameful person that has the title of doctor.

May 23rd, 2014
attitude and bedside manner has changed
I have seen Dr. Ajax many times in the past for headaches and a sleepstudy. He was great in all aspects. I also has trygeminal neuralgia which was a bit frustrating because medications were affecting me adversely and one put me in the hospital for severe depression. Through it all he was very kind and concerned. The last time I saw him I had come because 3 different Dr.'s said "Sounds like MS".....He became angry and rather belligerent and his final diagnosis ...... "It's all in your head"...I was later diagnosd (not by him) with cervical degenerative disc disease with 6 compressed nerves. Have since had cervical spinal fusion. But now am loosing sight in my left eye and have terrible daily headaches and my GP says go see him but the receptionist said he no longer will see me and thought I should go to the U psychology department. I don't even care anymore because of him. I am afraid of being humiliated by a different neurologists after he reviews Dr. Ajax's notes. I still believe he is one of the best neurologists in the area but something has changed in him in the past couple of years.

December 27th, 2010
Of the 10 or so neurologists since being diagnosed with epilepsy, he is the only one i feel that cared
My meeting Dr. Ajax was just the luck of the draw as i needed the recomendation. He spent an hour with me on our first visit, asking questions about how i feel, what it feels like when i have a seizures, different options, side effects of the meds, and so on. within about 15 minutes of me describing my seizures he knew right then that i had been misdiagnoised. anytime i need anything i just call and i'm sure to get a call within 24 hours. he is truly a blessing to someone with epilepsy. it was a scary time, knowing you'll have it your whole life, but atleast he's honest and thats all anyone call really ask for. he is by far the best, even after to going mayo and U of I (that was a joke). word to the wise, he is hard to get into see but cant blame anyone, i have to plan my visits about 3-4 months advance. Also he is very welcoming to family members in his office.

March 17th, 2010
the best
Dr. Todd Ajax is a real human being . He cares about the patient as a person and trys to understand what is the problem. Neurology is not exact so he can't just give you a pill and be done. Instead he listens carefully and is open for your input.

September 28th, 2009
Great Doc
He has done wonders with my head aches. I would recommend him to anyone.