Learn more about Dr. Ernest Amegashie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Amegashie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amegashie
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Amegashie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Amegashie, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Amegashie graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Amegashie has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest K Amegashie FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ernest K. Amegashie practice?
- Dr. Ernest Amegashie has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Amegashie practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Internists and Hagerstown Cardiologists.