A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Aqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Aqui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Aqui, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aqui graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Aqui has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Alvin Aqui MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest A. Aqui practice?
- Dr. Ernest Aqui has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Aqui practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.