A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Miller is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Reg Med Ctr, Sn Luis Obisp, Ca
- Memorial Hospital Central
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Burton Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernest B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Ernest Miller has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Park, CO and Lamar, CO.
See Colorado Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.