A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Miller is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Reg Med Ctr, Sn Luis Obisp, Ca
- Memorial Hospital Central
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Burton Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernest B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Ernest Miller has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Park, CO and Lamar, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.