A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Sierra Vista Reg Med Ctr, Sn Luis Obisp, Ca
- Memorial Hospital Central
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernest B. Miller practice?
Dr. Ernest Miller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Legal Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO and Woodland Park, CO.
See San Luis Obispo Internists, San Luis Obispo Cardiologists, and San Luis Obispo Surgeons.