A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Benedetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Benedetto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedetto graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benedetto has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Alfred Benedetto MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest A. Benedetto practice?
- Dr. Ernest Benedetto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Benedetto practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.