A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Bhend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Bhend is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhend
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bhend Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Bhend, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhend graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhend has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- Freeman Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest M Bhend MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest M. Bhend practice?
- Dr. Ernest Bhend has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Bhend practices Ophthalmology near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Ophthalmologists.