Dr. Ernest Bloom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Bloom?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

August 4th, 2010

Highly Pleased

A nice caring doctor. He took the proper time and helped me with my skin condtion. I recommend him to my friends.

July 10th, 2010

Top Flight

I recommend him. Works hard. Caring. took time.

May 11th, 2010

Top Quality

I highly recommend

May 5th, 2010

Top Doctor

Very pleased. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend.

April 30th, 2010

Excellent

He professionally dianosed and treated my skin problem. I highly recommend him. Very knowledgable also.

March 7th, 2010

Excellent and Knowedgable.

Dr. Bloom delivers excellent dermatology care. I was suffering from a bad acne skin condition, and, nothing seemed to be helping. Dr. Bloom took the time necessary to explain to me the options and treatments. His treatment worked great! I am very happy. I have recommend him to my friends and family. Go see himhe is an excellent dermatologist.

March 4th, 2010

I was very pleased

I had seen a few dermtologists before I went to see Dr. Bloom. He accurately diagnosed the condition, and helped me a lot. I am grateful. He is the best.

November 25th, 2009

Do not recommend

Dr. Bloome is absolutely horrible. I have never been to a Dermatogist who did not even examine my skin to see what the rash was on my arms. He based his findings on what I described to the nurse. I told him I had a mole on my back. I was asked to remove my top--staff not very caring as they did not offer something for me to cover up with. The staff are not friendly, including the receptionist. Will definately not recommend.

April 29th, 2009

NOT RECOMMENDED!!!

He misdiagnosed me.. My condition got worse, he didn't show any care, I wasted a month of healing time,don't waste yours...

March 31st, 2009

Are you guys real?

Ok, I don't know what cool-aid you guys are drinking. Or may be, you're flat out unlucky. Let me explain my story- I have been experiencing a problem (you don't need to know more than that) for 15+ yrs. I have been to 3 "famous" dermatologist in the area 20+ times, visited 4 more doctors when I was in overseas... I used every single product they've prescribed. Spent over $3,000 over the years. None worked - nada, zilch, zero. I gave up for a while. But, then my issues flared up again and I wanted to give a try to another doctor. Guess what ladies and gentlemen? He is the first doctor that has ever diagnosed my "rare" problem on the spot CORRECTLY AND it within 3 weeks. I even visited my family doctor today and he even was proud of this finding. All under a few hundreds of dollars including pills and creams. God bless you Dr. Bloom. I am sorry for those unlucky people. I am very grateful for him.

March 30th, 2017