A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Brownlee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Brownlee, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brownlee
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brownlee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Brownlee, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brownlee graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Nolan Brownlee MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ernest N. Brownlee practice?
- Dr. Ernest Brownlee has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Brownlee practices Psychiatry near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Psychiatrists.