A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Cabrera is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Cabrera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest E Cabrera MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest E. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Ernest Cabrera has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Cabrera practices Anesthesiology near Brawley, CA.
See Brawley Anesthesiologists.