Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ernest Camp III
Dr. Ernest Camp III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Camp is affiliated with Mary Black Health System - Spartanburg, Medical University Hospital Authority and Spartanburg Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ernest Camp III has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ernest Camp III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.
Dr. Raul Lugo
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Spartanburg, SC 0.16 mi35
Dr. Theresa Cole
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Spartanburg, SC 0.16 mi12
Dr. Richard Moretz
Spartanburg, SC 0.16 mi40