A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Campos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Campos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Campos, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Campos graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Campos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernest U. Campos practice?
Dr. Ernest Campos practices Family Medicine near Cathedral City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA.
See Cathedral City Family Physicians.