A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Campos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Campos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Campos, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Campos graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Campos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Ulysses Campos DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernest U. Campos practice?
- Dr. Ernest Campos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Campos practices Family Medicine near San Jacinto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cathedral City, CA and Borrego Springs, CA.
See San Jacinto Primary Care Doctors.