A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Campos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Campos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campos
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Campos, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Campos graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Campos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest U Campos DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernest U. Campos practice?
- Dr. Ernest Campos has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Campos practices Family Medicine near Cathedral City, CA.
See Cathedral City Family Physicians.