A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Carames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Carames is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Carames, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carames graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carames has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- St Augustine Health & RehabSt. Augustine, Fl
- Ponce Nursing HomeSt Augustine, Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Joaquin Carames MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernest J. Carames practice?
- Dr. Ernest Carames has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Carames practices Internal Medicine near Saint Augustine, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Coast, FL and St Augustine, FL.
See Saint Augustine Internists.