A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Casillas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Casillas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casillas graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Casillas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monterey Park Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Ybarra Casillas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernest Y. Casillas practice?
- Dr. Ernest Casillas has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Casillas practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.