Dr. Ernest Chander Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Chander?

distressed

Posted on April 27th, 2016

I just have a very hard time understanding the reason you discontinued my services with you. He just sent my health records to me in the mail alone with some other doctors to chose from.I was very hurt and don't know this happened.I feel he could at least told me something or give the reason why.

Garbage MD

Posted on April 8th, 2011

I just wanted to take a moment to tell everyone what a terrible MD this doctor is. He made me feel like my problems were much worse than they are, changed my medications every visit even when they were working well. Thankfully I have transferred my care elsewhere. I wouldn't let him see anyone of the human race. Oh his wife is also a general practitioner, but she works in his office and frequently mis-diagnoses patients because she has no training in psychiatry and is not licensed as such.

Posted on February 23rd, 2009

This alleged "docotor" is a nothing but a med pusher who keeps you coming back so he can get paid. He has trouble keeping his staff in line and was reprimanded in 2008 for failure to supervise three nurse practitioners in accordance with North Carolina Law. He has no business being in the medical profession.

Posted on December 18th, 2015