Internist, Preventive Medicine / Wellness

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  Real nice guy  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2014

I'm sick from mold exposure & mycotoxins, I've been having a difficult time finding a doctor familiar with mold related illness. I found his website & filled out the web form. I mistakenly thought he saw patients. He calls back and says he's an expert witness for mold litigation. Still, I thought he might be able to tell me what kind of doctor I should see or what kind of lab tests should be done. I sat there for half an hour listening to him tell me how great he is, he's a doctor and a lawyer and people from all over the country want him to testify and he's the only expert in the U.S., his fee is $30,000, blah blah blah. When he was done, I tried to explain that I wasn't to the point of litigation yet, I was just trying to find a doctor. I tried to ask what kind of doctor I should see & what kind of lab tests I needed. He said to me that he would not answer any of my questions unless he had a check for $30,000 in his hands. I couldn't believe it. I don't care how much money you have or how many degrees you have, if you can't show a little compassion or take 30 seconds to help a person in need when it costs you nothing, as successful as you think you are, you are a failure as a human being.

|  Insurance Hatchet Man  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

Stay away from this guy,cares nothing about you. Insurance co.hatchet man.Fabricates and twists reports.Benefits denied. Your insurance co.wants reports like this,saves them a lot of MONEY.They don't care if you end up out on the street. Take a recorder, he will say one thing to you but write another in the report he sends.

|  show details