A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Chiu, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Chiu, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiu graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chiu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Sai-Yun Chiu MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernest S. Chiu practice?
- Dr. Ernest Chiu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Chiu practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.