Dr. Ernest Chiu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Chiu?

The Best Infected Cyst Removal Experience

Posted on September 26th, 2017

Vitals didn't let me write very detail review so let me just say Dr. Chiu removed my infected cyst on my butt check 2 months ago. From then, I fully healed and made a full recovery. My very old, deep cyst got infected twice, and this time Dr. Chiu has removed it for good with an outpatient surgery in an operation room. He is brilliant doctor and I was awed by how caring and experienced and smart he was. He has exceptional knowledge of how to treat infected cyst. I had a pretty serious infection with really deep cyst, and Dr. Chiu did it in such prompt, professional, and brilliant manner. I recommend this doctor highly, and if you read my review Dr. Chiu, I want to say "Thank you so much". Your prompt and brilliant response to my infected cyst has made so much difference in my life. You are a modal of who doctors should be. Excellent, caring, and, mostly, BRILLIANT individual. Yes the keyword to describe Dr. Chiu is brilliant.

Superb Doctor

Posted on December 19th, 2016

Dr. chiu is a brilliant doctor with a passion for healing His hands on approach made me feel comfortable and cared for,Even though he has a great team working with him he took the time to discuss and clarify the healing process and dress my wound himself. If i could give him 10 stars I would.

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Excellent service

Chronic wound

Posted on March 1st, 2016

I am 22 years old and have dealt with many medical problems throughout my whole life. I have had many physicians treat me for these conditions and Dr Chiu is by far the most caring and skilled surgeon I have ever had. I first met Dr. Chiu when I was dealing with a chronic wound of over three years, which despite of numerous doctor visits would not heal. Dr. Chiu and his team were dedicated in treating my problem and created a treatment plan for me that included surgery and follow up monitoring visits due to which I am today wound and worry free! The personalized care I received by Dr. Chiu and his amazing team has improved the quality of my life and my family and I are so thankful for all they have done. Thank you so much for everything you are the very best !!

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

A wonderful doctor; he really cares about his patients. Anyone with a wound problem should see Dr Chiu.

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Dr. Ernest S. Chiu Thank you for being an excellent doctor . You have done a wonderful job taking care of me . The care that you gave me during surgery and after surgery was excellent . Thank you for being my doctor and for the excellent care that you gave me .

Posted on January 10th, 2016

Fabulous Doctor. Really cares about patients. Followed up with me on a personal note 2 months after my surgery

surgery

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Had two cyst removed from the front and back of head, after only two weeks the wounds are almost invisible. Absolutely incredible. The entire process from first visit to the last was perfection.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Exceptionally kind, talented and caring!!! Hands down the best and most professional doctor I have ever encountered.

Posted on September 26th, 2015

I had quite a stressful 4 months after a routine lumpectomy to remove a benign lesion. I ended up with an infection and poor wound healing but was misdiagnosed for months. Dr Chiu acted promptly to get a diagnosis via ultrasound and then that same day of getting results was able to excise the seroma and help to promote healing. I don't know where I would be today without his care! He was there for me through several appointments and dealing with my overall emotional state during this whole process. He was the best!!

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Dr. Chiu is truly the BEST!!! Excellent clinician, competent and such a pleasure to be around. He is a rare find and I am lucky to be cared by him.

I give a perfect rating to Dr. Chiu

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

I have nothing but praises for Dr. Chiu; he is not only a very talented, super intelligent doctor but he loves his profession and his talents are perfectly matched for his specialty. When we were sent to him I had no idea how he was going to help cover my mother's wound, which was sizable for her small nose (which was beautiful) but he succeeded and she is doing very well healing and when all is done you will barely be able to see anything. His manner is so compassionate and caring I fully recommend anyone that needs plastic surgery or wound closure to consult with Dr. Chiu.