Dr. Ernest Chiu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Chiu?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Chiu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 19th, 2016

Superb Doctor

Dr. chiu is a brilliant doctor with a passion for healing His hands on approach made me feel comfortable and cared for,Even though he has a great team working with him he took the time to discuss and clarify the healing process and dress my wound himself. If i could give him 10 stars I would.

April 11th, 2016

Excellent service

March 1st, 2016

Chronic wound

I am 22 years old and have dealt with many medical problems throughout my whole life. I have had many physicians treat me for these conditions and Dr Chiu is by far the most caring and skilled surgeon I have ever had. I first met Dr. Chiu when I was dealing with a chronic wound of over three years, which despite of numerous doctor visits would not heal. Dr. Chiu and his team were dedicated in treating my problem and created a treatment plan for me that included surgery and follow up monitoring visits due to which I am today wound and worry free! The personalized care I received by Dr. Chiu and his amazing team has improved the quality of my life and my family and I are so thankful for all they have done. Thank you so much for everything you are the very best !!

February 23rd, 2016

A wonderful doctor; he really cares about his patients. Anyone with a wound problem should see Dr Chiu.

January 15th, 2016

Dr. Ernest S. Chiu Thank you for being an excellent doctor . You have done a wonderful job taking care of me . The care that you gave me during surgery and after surgery was excellent . Thank you for being my doctor and for the excellent care that you gave me .

January 10th, 2016

Fabulous Doctor. Really cares about patients. Followed up with me on a personal note 2 months after my surgery

November 9th, 2015

surgery

Had two cyst removed from the front and back of head, after only two weeks the wounds are almost invisible. Absolutely incredible. The entire process from first visit to the last was perfection.

September 30th, 2015

Exceptionally kind, talented and caring!!! Hands down the best and most professional doctor I have ever encountered.

September 26th, 2015

I had quite a stressful 4 months after a routine lumpectomy to remove a benign lesion. I ended up with an infection and poor wound healing but was misdiagnosed for months. Dr Chiu acted promptly to get a diagnosis via ultrasound and then that same day of getting results was able to excise the seroma and help to promote healing. I don't know where I would be today without his care! He was there for me through several appointments and dealing with my overall emotional state during this whole process. He was the best!!

August 12th, 2015

Dr. Chiu is truly the BEST!!! Excellent clinician, competent and such a pleasure to be around. He is a rare find and I am lucky to be cared by him.

June 22nd, 2015

I give a perfect rating to Dr. Chiu

I have nothing but praises for Dr. Chiu; he is not only a very talented, super intelligent doctor but he loves his profession and his talents are perfectly matched for his specialty. When we were sent to him I had no idea how he was going to help cover my mother's wound, which was sizable for her small nose (which was beautiful) but he succeeded and she is doing very well healing and when all is done you will barely be able to see anything. His manner is so compassionate and caring I fully recommend anyone that needs plastic surgery or wound closure to consult with Dr. Chiu.

May 26th, 2015

The BEST doctor!!! Just wish his PA was as good!!!

Dr. Chiu is absolutely the best wound care specialist. He is extremely knowledgeable and is extremely empathetic and compassionate. He is very attentive, he spends adequate time with the patient, and he does not merely settle on the easier approach, he really thinks it through and finds the best possible strategy for the individual patient. Now, having said that, his PA Lisa, is terrible in my experience. I am so disappointed in the way I was treated, like I crawled in from the street and was begging her for food. She was dismissive, patronizing, and extremely disrespectful. She took it upon herself to go over Dr. Chieu and order a procedure that was too early to start. That was incompetent and unprofessional, and if you are reading this and you are planning on going for a visit with Dr. Chiu, please just remember to make sure to ask him to keep her away from you. This PA is only nice during the very first visit, then she feels entitled to treat patients like they are garbage. So uncharacteristic for Dr. Chiu's practice -- he is totally the opposite. There is also a front desk receptionist, Mindy, who is a sweetheart. She really works hard to and makes sure that the patient is ok, that everything is scheduled, that referals are all good, finds a doctor when Dr, Chiu sends to another specialist, she is very knowledgeable and efficient in her job. Love people like that, not to mention extremely grateful for their professionalism. Maybe Dr. Chiu should open his own office with Mindy as a receptionist -- they'll have a line going 17 times around the block. LOL. Really great doc, really great receptionist, and while i haven't encountered many others, the ones that I did were quite disappointing. Dr. Chiu makes up for that 10-fold.