Dr. Ernest Cimino MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2016
Best doctor, surgeon and office staff
I went to Dr. Cimino over 30 years ago for breast Augmentation. After 12 years I had them done again because I wanted to not because I had to. I can not begin to tell you how professional, kind and courteous he and his staff are, especially Debra. I am now in my later part of my 50's and will be going to him for my face. If you ever had a consultation with him and his staff you would not go anywhere else. I hope they remember me!!

June 11th, 2014
office consult
i enjoyed meeting with dr. cimino. he was very professional but also made me very comfortable and relaxed. he made sure that he knew the nature of my problem and what the symptoms were. was very professional in his examination

January 7th, 2014
Very happy with the results!!!!
I had abdominal wall reconstruction (tummy-tuck). Dr. Cimino did an excellent job in explaining every step of the surgery. He answered all my questions and took time with me. I had several opportunities to ask questions before I made a decision about whether to have the surgery. He asked me about any previous surgeries and medications I take to make sure if I am a good candidate for surgery. He was always on time, no need to wait in the waiting room. He explained all about the anesthesia and how many hours I will be in the OR. Also, he explained all the medication I need to take before and after the surgery and how, after surgery, to prevent potential blood clots in my legs (I had this problem after one of my pregnancies). He provided me his cell phone so I could call and speak directly to Dr. Cimino and/or Debra his nurse. He called me every day after the surgery to see how I was doing and to get some vital information. I highly recommend Dr. Cimino. I’m REALLY happy with the results and wonder why I waited so long (10 years thinking about it).

December 3rd, 2013
Exceptional Plastic Surgery Practice
I first met Dr. Cimino in the emergency room at the new Capital Health Hospital in Pennington/Titusville - Dr. Cimino is the head of plastic surgery at the hospital, and was thankfully on call the day my 15 year old daughter gashed herself deeply, right above her eye but below her eyebrow - I was nervous about her eye function as well as a scar in an obvious area, marring my daughter's face. Dr. Cimino was extremely friendly, made my daughter (and I) very comfortable, sewed up my daughter's scar immaculately - (with numerous inner dissolvable) and outer stitches. Dr. Cimino has a comforting, easygoing bedside manner. When I took my daughter back a few days later to have the external stitches removed, the scare was barely visible! He also took his time explaining to a teenager how to care for her face (stay out of the sun) for optimal healing. At that time, I met Debra, Dr. Cimino's lovely RN/Nurse Practitioner, whose passion is research and treatment of patients with the best, purest and latest injectable fillers, lasers, peels, etc. She has the eye and skill of a physician, as she attends the major doctor conferences w/Dr. Cimino, in addition to her own 17 years of major medical coursework, research and hands-on work - Debra does all the fillers (botox, juvederm, etc) in the office). I scheduled a consult with Debra - where she examined my face - she could have sold me a lot, but said my skin looked great - she discouraged me from any juvederm (which I suggested - and she could have easily sold it to me, as many doctors likely would). Debra's only suggestion (and I definitely needed it!) was botox for the worry lines on my forehead. I had previously had Botox done by about 3 other physicians (including one on park Ave.) and another physician in central NJ, as well as a plastic surgeon in Princeton - Debra gave me a better, more natural result than I have ever experienced - she is so skilled at where and how to place the botox so that my eyebrows were natural (still had an arch), yet the lines on my forehead disappeared, Plus, the price for an initial consult is extremely reasonable - I found myself my new "anti-agers" - Dr. Cimino and Debra are top notch, best I've ever experienced.

November 11th, 2013
Wonderful experience
Dr. Cimino went above and beyond what is expected of doctors. His thoroughness and understanding of what is best for each of his patients are traits other surgeons should strive to attain. He has a comforting and reassuring presence, and is incredibly talented, although he does not boast about it like other plastic surgeons do. He embodies the qualities and experience every patient wants and deserves from a plastic surgeon. I would highly recommend his services to anyone, for he remains available to all of his patients whenever they need him!! He personally calls you post-op to monitor your recovery both mentally and physically.

November 11th, 2013
EXTREMELY SMART & NICE.
I went to 2 other doctors first. A friend told me about Dr. Cimino so, I went. I found the first 2 doctors through a hospital ad & the other in a local magazine. The visit with Dr. Cimino was day & night. No bull. No fake computer photos. He tells you the good & bad-honest with me. I had a major procedure with Dr. Cimino. No problems and the results are great. I highly recommend him. His staff A+ He has an office in Yardley & @ the hospital in HoPewell ( Capitalhealth) where he CHIEF of the PLASTIC SURGERY dept. I am so glad I found him.

August 2nd, 2013
Highly Competent
In a world where competence seems increasingly hard to come by, it is especially wonderful to have found Dr. Cimino ! I have gone to him about 4 times over the past 7 years for various dermatological matters, with excellent results every time. It's comforting to know that if any such issue may arise in the future, there will be no need to worry, since Dr. Cimino will have it covered.

June 30th, 2013
Actions speak louder than words
Many plastic surgeons claim to be "the best" every chance they get. Dr. Cimino let's his work speak for itself. And having been a patient who had a job "botched" by another surgeon who claimed to be the best, I am glad I found Dr. Cimino to help me.

October 19th, 2011
Gentle Touch
I was at Helen Fuld's emergency room with my son, his right pinkie finger almost servered by 2/3 it was dangling. Dr. Cimino possesses a quiet but extremely knowledge persona. Fully focus with all aspects of what needs to be done. He also has a good follow-up after operation. My sons finger at this time is still bandaged...I will continue in another comment on the total outcome.

June 10th, 2011
Dr. Cimino is a great plastic surgeon
I went to Dr. Cimino to have a mole removed from my shoulder and then have a lipoma removed from my arm. Dr. Cimino did a thorough examination of all of my moles and took photographs as a baseline record (despite many visits to dermatologists, no one else has ever done this for me). He explained every step of the procedure and his great technique left a minimal scar. Dr. Cimino also provided very good instructions on how to take care of the surgical site. For the lipoma, Dr. Cimino ensured that I wasn't in any pain, and also gave thorough post-op care instructions. He also has an excellent bedside manner. I recommend Dr. Cimino very highly.

October 18th, 2010
Fantastic Caring Plastic/ Recon. Surgeon
We first met Dr Cimino in the emergency room after our 2 year old had a horrible accident. Dr. Cimno had more patience then any doctor that has seen my son. He has watched and monitored his progress for about 5 years now, and my husband and I have the utmost trust and respect for Dr. Cimino. He is wonderful!

June 23rd, 2009
Really smart and does beautiful work!
Dr. Cimino is kind and very educational.He has also taken care of a few of my friends.