Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service, friendly staff and a caring doctor.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is very attentive, knowledgeable and current.

Patient 1st Time show details Patient 1st Time
Apr 9th, 2014

Dr. Coker was very attentive and thorough. Well knowledgeable.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

my family and i have seen Dr Coker for years. We wish to recommend his practice without any reservations

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I enjoy Dr. Coker. He is open and honest and doesn't try to place me on the strongest medication.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding physician who takes the time to explain all issues and options available. He never rushes you or makes you feel uncomfortable.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Ernest Coker is my Primary Care Physician for me and my Family,and will always maintain that relationship for as long as I think it fitted for me.

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank God that we still have GOOD, CARING and KNOWLEDGABLE Dr.'s practicing and Dr. Coker is one of them.

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

5 star service 1 speak to me 2 act like you care 3 hurry 4 get it right 5 bring me back Thanks for the star service

Feb 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Coker has the best bedside manner of any we doctor we have ever seen. He always addresses our medical needs, taking time with us and making us feel like special patients. We just wish we had found him years ago!

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Coker and his staff were very professional and as a 10 year patient, I am still his patient.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been attended by Dr. Coker for about 14 years. Always appreciate his manner and expertise. He was the first doctor I ever had that wanted to see previous doctors records.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been looking for a provider who listens well to what I have to say and address my concerns one by one for my clarity. Dr. Cooker exhibits great professionalism and makes appropriate assessments to get to the source and treatment of my concerns.

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Coker has always shown genuine interest and concern during my visits. His office also does a great job of following up.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Coker is very caring and listens and gives his honest opinionI I respect his judgment

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

changes assistants alot. alway a new one in, and they never seem to know how to take a bp. almost like he is always double checking them and doing all the work.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I thank God to have found a physician who truly has a heart for people. One can tell he is operating in his purpose for the space he occupies on the planet. How blessed we are to have him

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service

Sep 17th, 2011

Excellent doctor. Insightful, courteous, and well-mannered! Needs to work on follow-up though.

good doc show details good doc
by dave merenda on Jun 20th, 2010