A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Cope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Cope is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Cope, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cope graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cope has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Earl Cope MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernest E. Cope practice?
- Dr. Ernest Cope has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Cope practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harleysville, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Sellersville Surgeons.