Orthopedic Surgeons
711 Lawn Ave
Ste 3
Sellersville, PA 18960
215-257-3700
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  good guy  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

he prayed wit me. it don't get better then that.

|  Satisfied  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2011

Very happy with my care from Dr. Cope, Upper Bucks Orthopedics and Grand View Hospital. Convenient, Close and Compassionate Care! I have been there a number of times and am very satisfied with the medical help my family and I have received there.

|  FIne Care  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2011

My son broke his fibula and this doctor couldn't have been more thorough, professional and accurate. The injury healed well. We have used that office before a number of times and except for an occasional waiting room delay the care at Upper Bucks Orthopedics has been exceptional.

|  He is good and takes time explaining with people.  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

I have seen Dr Cope a few times over the past year or two and he was always sitting down explaining the xrays and problem to me. He seemed concerned but not warm in personality. Its not he does not care he just is more business like and explains everything every slowly which helped us understand my mothers spinal problem more clearly. She has surgery with him and we feel he did a great job. We got 2 other opinions and he was right on target with the other Orthos so that all said I went to him when I had back problems myself. He is not a warm fuzzy type Dr but he does care and he explains everything very well. Id rate him 4 stars out of 5.

|  show details
Dec 27th, 2010

i would recommend. he accurately diagnosed my problem. seems caring.

|  What a quack  |  show details
by J on Dec 7th, 2009

Battled for 2 yrs with a broken ankle. Wouldn't heal, dr. blamed me for not getting PT soon enough. With 2nd opinion it was discovered there was a 2nd break that he missed - altho ER doc said there were two. After months with casts, bone growth machine, 7 add'l months of PT and then months o neurological issues from walking crooked, I am now on the mend. After calling him on it by writing to his partners and hospital board, the dr. called me and was upset because I called him arrogant and cold. He never even asked me at the time how I was doing. His reputation in the community as I have found out is awful and people laugh when I tell them who took care of me originally. I tried to sue, but orthopedics is the hardest to prove. The lawyers did state that it is just a matter of time before he gets run into the ground for incompetence. I beg you not to go to his practice since even if you start with another dr., you could end up having to use him if the others are not in the office.