A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Costantino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Costantino, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Costantino graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Costantino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Costantino MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest Costantino practice?
- Dr. Ernest Costantino has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Costantino practices Urology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Urologists.