Dr. Ernest Cronin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Cronin?

May 2nd, 2014

Tummy tuck and breast reduction / lift

i am a middle aged female. I have had 3 children. Dr. Cronin gave me the mommy makeover which consists of a tummy tuck and breast lift/ reduction. I could not believe that he could make this old droopy body look young again. My abdomen looks like a fit young female and my breast are back in place and the perfect size for my frame. I could not be more pleased. I am grateful I had the good fortune of having such a talented surgeon.

March 18th, 2014

I had a breast reconstruction with Dr Cronin and I love the result. He is very skilled and talented. The initial result was good but he was able to revise it at a second surgery and it look wonderful. I am very pleased and would recommend him. A family member had a reconstruction with another plastic surgeon and her result is not nearly as good as mine. Thank you Dr Cronin.

February 3rd, 2012

Dr. Cronin was a bit shy, but really knew what he was talking about. He has a lot of experience and trains many other doctors. He could be a bit more friendly, but the surgery went well and left no visible scars. I was very pleased and I would recommend him.

January 5th, 2012

Office staff excellent, Surgical skill and knowledge was outstanding. I had a rhinoplasty and a breast lift and I have was very peased with the outcome. I have not seen a better nose result. I would recommend him to anyone.

October 17th, 2016