A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Deleon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Deleon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Deleon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleon graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Deleon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest P Deleon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernest P. Deleon practice?
- Dr. Ernest Deleon has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Deleon practices Family Medicine near Lake City, FL.
See Lake City Primary Care Doctors.