A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest De Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest De Leon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Leon
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Leon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest De Leon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Leon graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. De Leon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest P De Leon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernest P. De Leon practice?
- Dr. Ernest De Leon has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest De Leon practices Family Medicine near Lake City, FL.
See Lake City Family Physicians.