A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Jabour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Jabour is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Jabour, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabour graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Jabour has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Elias Jabour MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest E. Jabour practice?
- Dr. Ernest Jabour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Jabour practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL.
See West Palm Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.