A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Rosato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Rosato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Rosato, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 43 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Barrett Esophagus
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn Disease
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosato graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosato has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernest F. Rosato practice?
Dr. Ernest Rosato practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.