A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Rosato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Rosato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosato
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosato Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Rosato, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 44 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Barrett Esophagus
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosato graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosato has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Francis Rosato MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernest F. Rosato practice?
- Dr. Ernest Rosato has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Rosato practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.