A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Galbreath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Galbreath is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galbreath
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galbreath Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Galbreath graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Galbreath has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Loring Hospital
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest L Galbreath DO and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ernest L. Galbreath practice?
- Dr. Ernest Galbreath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Galbreath practices Psychiatry near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Carroll, IA.
See Moline Psychiatrists.