Dr. Ernest Galbreath Sr Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Galbreath Sr?

Doctor is Delusional

Posted on June 18th, 2012

I didn't have a negative opinion of Dr. Galbreath until I went through an ongoing disruptive situation with a 14 year old neighbor girl - day and night while trying to deal with severe, frequent migraine headaches. A neighbor lady and I had even gone to the police to file a complaint, but the problem continued; the disturbances had even awakened a third tenant who was on heavy medication. The stress and lack of sleep caused by the noise finally landed me in the hospital. Dr. Galbreath diagnosed me with "psychosis" in spite of the supporting evidence that there were others being disturbed and I was not "hearing things". After I was discharged, the disruptions in the apartment building continued and I was able to gather more taped evidence and thoroughly documented what happened. I wrote a letter asking Dr. Galbreath to amend (not change) the record and admit that he'd been mistaken. He would not even do that. I was told "Just because you have one episode doesn't mean you'll ever have another" - what he didn't "get" is that I never had psychosis to start with; it was Dr. Galbreath that was out of touch with reality.There couldn't be a clearer case to show that psychiatrists have absolutely no way of knowing whether someone is suffering from psychosis or dealing with a real situation - and in this case, he totally ignored the evidence and chose rather to believe that the problem was all in my head - when he was the one that was delusional.

Posted on November 4th, 2016