Learn more about Dr. Ernest Gentchos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Gentchos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gentchos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gentchos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Gentchos, BS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentchos graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Gentchos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Gentchos BS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernest Gentchos practice?
- Dr. Ernest Gentchos has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Gentchos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.