A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Graham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Graham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Marshall Graham MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernest M. Graham practice?
- Dr. Ernest Graham has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Graham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.